Over 1,000 improvements in the 1-Year Anniversary FREE Update for Youtubers Life 2, coming this October 20th on all platforms. It is called #CityStories Update, and here is the Story it brings with it.
Celebrating the first anniversary of Youtubers Life 2, the new #CityStories update will bring new ways to start this road to fame, available for FREE this October 20th, 2022.
The new content is focused on enhancing the feeling of adventure, discovery, exploration, and friendships, bringing the game closer to players who usually enjoy other titles such as Animal Crossing or Stardew Valley.
In this updated journey where every trend is a story to be discovered, Youtubers, Gaming, Time traveling, Mutants, and many more secrets will stand before those who accept the challenge.
Here is what’s coming on October 20th:
- New Challenges to complete and get points to redeem in the new Tubitickets Terminal for resources, such as special discounts, upgrades for your channel, boosts for friendships, or additional items. For those who enjoyed the Nook Stop Terminal from Animal Crossing, this will bring good memories!
- New Skills Tree that gives players the option to choose the way they want to grow by unlocking and mastering scripts and workshops to learn more abilities and become unique.
- New Customization Items and Rewards! A bunch of new options for character creation, clothes, and costumes to personalize their character, furniture to decorate their home with astonishing styles, and even new items to interact with. Pirates, Ninjas, Gaming Bunnies and more!
- A new Unicycle! The best addition to travel around NewTube City that players can take from their pocket directly, get on it whenever they want and take great pics on the way, capture trends, or just go visit a friend in town.
- Improved Friendship Stories and Cutscenes! There are more trends and secrets behind every character’s story, and now players can enjoy fresher dialogues, new cutscenes, and better rewards they can get from helping NPCs with their personal issues.
- Card Powers and Video Game Genres that will allow players increase their scoring and get more followers and resources by selecting cards with special powers while recording content. The new Mastery feature will bring the option to specialize in different video game genres, such as Adventure, RPG, Survival, Action, and many more.
- Over 1,000 improvements and fixes reported by the community and collected by devs to improve the gaming experience.
Youtubers Life 2 takes players on the role of an emerging Youtuber in NewTube City, where they can start their new road to fame right away, capture hot trends, and strike up new relationships with over 30 characters who can drive players to success.
The game is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.